Farmers & Merchants State Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with Farmers & Merchants State Bank's Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Farmers & Merchants State Bank's Online Banking allows our customers secure and convenient access to their accounts using the Internet anytime. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Access and print information on all accounts, including loans
- Review and print transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- View deposits and checks cleared
- Receive E-Mail Alerts
Initial Online Banking Login Directions
There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Use your existing Customer Number as your Username and click login.
- The system will ask for your security code (invite answer). Your security code is your current login ID+ last four digits of your Social Security Number. If your login ID is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your secret answer will be jdoe6789. (This is just an example; please do not enter jdoe6789 as your secret answer.)
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- If we do not currently have an email address on file for you, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts and bank communication.